in Bass GuitarsIf the ESP E-II Stream 4-string electric bass doesn't look like your typical workhorse bass, then take a closer look. For starters, this axe sports a white ash body and thin U-shaped maple neck, a combination that sets the foundation for stable action and punchy tone. Taking full advantage of its complex harmonics are a set of EMG Soapbar series pickups, including a 35P4 in the middle and a 35J at the bridge. They my be fitted to standard 3.5" housings, but these pickups offer traditional P/J versatility, whereas the active electronics keep the noise down and amp up the wallop. And when it comes to stability, the E-II Stream's got a set of Gotoh tuners on one end and a flexible Hipshot A-style bridge at the other. When you add it all up, you end up with classic tonewoods, rock-solid hardware, and the pickups you'd want anyway, making the ESP E-II Stream a super-easy choice for any bass player.
- The E-II Stream FM/STBLK has a White Ash Body with a Flamed Maple Top, Maple Neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This bass comes equipped with a Hipshot "A" Style Bridge and Gotoh Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction with a 34" Scale with 21 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are active EMG 35J(b) & EMG 35P-4(n)
- The controls are Vol/Bal/Mini Switch(BTC)/EMG BTC 2-Band (Stack) EQ
- Hardshell Case Model: CSTREAMFF Included