in Bass GuitarsThe ESP AX-104 bass not only looks wicked, its 34" scale and ESP-designed SB-4 pickups lend themselves especially well to an aggressive sound. Features a boldly sculpted agathis body, bolt-on maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, dot fretboard inlays with the model name at 12th fret, 24 extra-jumbo frets, and black nickel hardware.Case sold separately.
- The AX104 BLK has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This bass comes equipped with an LTD DB-4 Bridge and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 34" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Countour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed SB-4B(b) & SB-4N(n) with an Active EQ
- The controls are Vol/Bal/ABQ-2 2-Band EQ
- Hardshell Case Model: CAXBASSFF Sold Separately