in Bass GuitarsThe ESP LTD B-155DX Electric Bass from the B series features stunning beveled edges along the sides, an elongated upper horn and short lower horn, as well as a shapely headstock. Just like it's close relatives in the B series, the B-155DX is a short-scale (34") model with a bolt-on, U-shaped maple neck and light basswood body. Two ESP SB-4 pickups (bridge & neck) and the ESP ABQ-3 3-Band Active EQ will help you adjust the tones as you work your magic along the rosewood fingerboard. This 5-stringer also has simple dot inlays, 24 XJ frets, black nickel hardware, ESP tuners, a 45mm standard nut, and an ESP DB-4 bridge w/string-thru-body. All together, the ESP B-155DX is a beautiful bass with excellent sound to match. You'll be amazed it didn't cost you more.Case sold separately.
- The B155DX STB has a Mahogany Body with a Flamed Maple Top
- Maple Neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This bass comes equipped with an LTD DB-5 Bridge w/ String-Thru-Body
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 34" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Countour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed SB-5B(b) & SB-5N(n) with an Active EQ
- The controls are Vol/Bal/ABQ-3 3-Band EQ
- Hardshell Case Model: CBBASSFF Sold Separately