in Bass GuitarsA spalted maple top and ash body combine for beauty and tone on the striking ESP B-206 6 string bass. ESP pickups at the neck and bridge with volume and balance controls are complemented by active 3-band EQ for maximum tone tweakability. 24 XJ frets and abalone dot inlays on a rosewood fingerboard. Maple-walnut neck has a 35" scale.
- The B206SM NS has an Ash Body with Spalted Maple Top, 5 Piece Maple & Rosewood Neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard
- It has a Bolt-On Neck with a 35" Scale, 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The Bridge is an LTD DB-606 and comes standard with LTD Tuners
- The Pickups are Passive ESP Designed SB-6(b&n) with an Active EQ
- The Controls are Vol/Bal/ABQ-3 3 Band EQ
- Hardshell Case Model: CB6BASSFF Sold Separately