in Bass GuitarsThe inspiration for the unique shape and design of the LTD F-105 bass from ESP would appear to be a mix of Route 66 Interstate signs and weaponry from an old Dungeons & Dragons manual. Forgoing the traditional, rounded apple bottom bass, the LTD F-series basses feature off centered curves, beveled edges, and points in places you won't see on any other guitar, let alone a bass. The double cutaway design makes the upper and lower horns appear to be a skeletal finger and thumb respectively. This particular ESP bass is a 5 string, with a thin "U" contoured maple neck and 35" scale that makes it accessible for all sizes of bass players. The body is made of basswood, with rosewood fingerboard for some brighter tones. These are captured by the dual ESP SB-5 pickups and can be reshaped with the ESP ABQ-2 2 band EQ. The ESP DB-5 bridge, tuners, and control knobs are all chrome making them stand out on the F-105 Bass Guitar's body, which is a standout design on it's own!Case sold separately.
- The F105 BLK has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This bass comes equipped with an LTD DB-5 Bridge and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 35" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Countour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed SB-5B(b) & SB-5N(n) with an Active EQ
- The controls are Vol/Bal/ABQ-2 2-Band EQ
- Hardshell Case Model: CFBASSFF Sold Separately