in Bass GuitarsThe more you play the ESP LTD F-155DX 5-string electric bass, the more you'll be lovin' it. You get a solid tonal foundation and great playability from the 155DX's 35" scale length and its comfortable, balanced (and wicked-looking) basswood body and thin U profile maple neck. A pair of ESP Designed SB-5 humbuckers delivers mountains of tone, while active 3-band EQ gives you the sound-shaping mojo to compliment any musical genre. Throw in some decidedly agressive looks, and you've got yourself a total winner: the ESP LTD F-155DX.
- The F155DX DSTP a Basswood Body with a Flamed Maple Top
- Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This bass comes equipped with an LTD DB-5 Bridge and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 35" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Countour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed SB-5B(b) & SB-5N(n) with an Active EQ
- The controls are Vol/Bal/ABQ-3 3-Band EQ
- Hardshell Case Model: CFBASSFF Sold Separately