The ESP MH-50 Electric Guitar with Tremolo is equipped to rock. This basswood-bodied baby does the deed with LH-150 pickups commanded by a 3-way toggle. The maple/rosewood neck/fretboard has 24 XJ frets with name and dot inlays. The locking trem lets you whammy your way into rockin' madness.
- The MH50 BLK has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Special Bridge and Locking Nut
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed LH-150B(b) & LH-150N(n)
- The controls are Vol/Tone with a Toggle Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CMHFF Sold Separately