Showing 1-10 of 84 Results
This ESP MH-2015 sports a gorgeous quilted maple top with a finish you won't see on other LTD models: see thru black satin. It looks great with the ebony board and multiple body bindings. Electronically, this axe has an EMG 66 in the neck and an EMG 57 in the bridge. Both have brushed black chrome covers from EMG's MetalWorks line. A TonePros locking TOM bridge keeps everything in tune, and the string-thru-body design adds a little extra oomph to the sustain. Most LTD models don't come with hardshell cases, but this one does.
The ESP Horizon is a fast-playing and slick looking American-made instrument. This one being an especially stealthy riff bomber with a solid Sapphire Black Metallic finish, and the neck has minimalist offset small block inlays to show off the Ebony fretboard. The guitar is loaded with EMG 66 (neck) and 57 (neck) active pickups with tons of tone and precision no matter what level of gain you play with.
"Gary Holt joined Exodus in 1981 shortly after their formation, and has been the band's main songwriter ever since. Holt has performed on every Exodus album, and is considered highly influential in the world of thrash metal. In 2011, he began filling in for Slayer guitarist Jeff Hanneman at live shows, and became the band's full-time co-guitarist as of 2013, while remaining a member of Exodus. Godfather of Thrash!! Gary Holt is known as the "Godfather of Thrash Metal" for good reason: the style he helped develop in the early 80s with Exodus has echoed through the decades and continues today with his work in that band as well as in his newer role as a member of Slayer. Designed for working musicians who need an excellent guitar for touring and recording, the LTD Signature Series GH-600 has serious professional features like set-thru neck construction, mahogany body and neck with ebony fingerboard, Grover tuners, a Floyd Rose bridge, and EMG89R RED (neck) / EMG 81 RED (bridge) pickups, as well as a distinctive Black finish with red body/neck/headstock binding."
- Mahogany Body and 3 piece Mahogany Neck
- Ebony fretboard with Split Block Inlays
- Floyd Rose Bridge, 22 Xtra Jumbo Frets, 24.75" Scale Length
- EMG 89R RED Neck PU, EMG 81 RED Bridge PU
- Includes: ChromaCast Pro Series Les Paul Hard Case, 4 Pick Sampler, Tuner, Pro Series 10' Cable, & GoDpsMusic Polish Cloth
ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM DMZ SW Snow White Electric Guitar w/ DiMarzio PAF 2014
- The EC1000T/CTM DMZ Snow White has a Mahogany Body and Neck with an Ebony Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- It has a Set-Neck Construction and a 24.75" Scale with 22 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are a DiMarzio PAF 36th Anniversary Set and comes standard with LTD Locking Tuners
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone with a 3-way toggle switch
You've got an aggressive rock machine on your hands with the ESP LTD Eclipse EC-1000ET solidbody electric guitar. It's all here: set-neck construction for never-ending sustain? Check. Thin, fast-playing neck profile? Check. Pair of tone-packed EMG humbucking pickups? Double check. And the Eclipse EC-1000ET is packing ESP's EverTune bridge, which keeps consistent tension on your strings for long-lasting tuning stability, and incredible intonation too. If you're ready to rock, you're ready to plug in with the ESP LTD Eclipse EC-1000ET solidbody electric guitar.
- The EC1000ET BLK has a Mahogany Body with a Maple Top, Mahogany Neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard
- It has a Set-Neck Construction and a 24.75" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U neck contour
- The pickups are active EMG 81(b) and EMG 60(n) and comes standard with Grover Tuners
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone with a 3-way toggle switch
- EverTune is an all Mechanical bridge that uses a spring and a lever for each string to keep each string in tune once tuned. Each saddle pulls on each string with constant tension, naturally maintaining tune through all conditions, even changes in temperature, heavy bending, and squeezing chords too hard. EverTune is well suited for the live environment, the recording studio, and any time musicians want to put inspiration and playing above any thoughts about their guitars performance in any environment.
When James Hetfield and ESP came together to create a signature model, they changed the face of metal forever. With an ESP LTD Snakebyte you get to experience the look, sound, and feel of Hetfield's own amazing guitar for yourself. The first thing you'll notice is how balanced the LTD Snakebyte's body feels, making it easy to go from low-end riffage to high-flying solos. Plug it in, and the whole game changes. Thanks to the active EMG humbucker (Hetfield's own custom JH "Het" set), you'll get everything from the tight chugging rhythms to the screaming leads you'd expect from the metal axe that started it all. If you want to sound like a metal legend, this ESP LTD Snakebyte is the perfect place to start.
- The LTD James Hetfield Snow White has a Mahogany Body and Neck with an Ebony Fingerboard with Snake Inlay
- This Signature Series guitar comes with a TonePros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece and Schaller Security Lock Strap Buttons
- It has a 24.75" Scale with Set-Neck Construction, Thin-U Neck Contour, 22 Extra Jumbo Frets and Sperzel Locking Tuners
- The Pickups are Active EMG JH Set (b/n)
- The Controls are Vol/Vol with a Toggle Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CSNAKEBYTEFF Included
This axe combines all the class and charm of its forefathers with modern engineering and radical design changes for unique character. The precision-crafted mahogany semi-hollowbody and set neck resonate with sweet sounds and deliver serious sonic output thanks to hot ESP LH-150 humbuckers. Independent volume and tone controls for each pickup plus a 3-way pickup selector give you lots of options. The solid maple neck has a warm rosewood fretboard with gorgeous pearl block inlays and 22 extra-jumbo frets.
- The XPS-1 BLK has a Mahogany Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge & Tailpiece and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 24.75" Scale with 22 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed LH-150 (B/N)
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone/Tone/Toggle Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CXTPFF Sold Separately
When you’re ready to rock, the LTD M-200 is as well. Despite its low price, the M-200 offers a basswood body, along with a thin-U shaped maple neck for the ultimate in fast shredding on its 24-fret rosewood fingerboard.
- The LTD M200 Black Desert Camo has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Special Bridge and Locking Nut
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction with a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Construction
- The Pickups are ESP Designed
- The Controls are Vol/Tone with a 3 Way Switch
As lead guitarist for legendary thrash metal band Testament, Alex Skolnick has high standards for his instruments. So, it's no surprise that the result of his collaboration with ESP has produced some incredible instruments that are equal parts shred-happy, great-sounding, easy to play and durable.The AS-1 is the stripped-down, entry-level model of Skolnick's signature models, but it's still an instrument capable of greatness. It offers a mahogany body with a maple top finished in silverburst, set mahogany neck, 24.75" scale and 22 extra-jumbo frets on a rosewood fingerboard on a U-shaped neck. And a pair of Seymour Duncan SH-4 (B) & SH-1 (N) pickups pushes killer tone down your signal path. A TonePros tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece anchor the strings to the body while Gotoh tuners keep everything cinched down and in-tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching leads.
- The LAS1FMLB a Mahogany Body with a Flamed Maple Top, Mahogany Neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece and Grover Tuners
- It has a Set-Neck Construction with a 24.75" Scale with 22 Extra Jumbo Frets and a "U" Neck Contour
- The pickups are passive Seymour Duncan SH-4(b) & Seymour Duncan SH-1(n)
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone(P/P)*/Toggle Switch *(Coil Split for Neck P.U.)
- Hardshell Case Model: CECFF Sold Separately