Showing 1-2 of 2 Results
The TL series is an entirely new thin line transducer-electric LTD series for 2014, featuring our Acoustic Resonant Chamber. Choose from steel string, nylon string, or 12-string models with premier components like Graphtech NuBone-XB nuts and saddles and B-Band pickup technology. If you've been searching for that full-body acoustic tone on your next performance or recording, then you will most definitely want to check out one of these TL models today.
- The LTD TL-6 Black has a Mahogany Body with a Maple Top, Mahogany Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Rosewood Bridge w/ Graphtech Nubone XB Saddle
- It has a Set-Neck Construction with a 25" Scale with 22 Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The Pickup is a B-Band Electret Film Transducer w/ B-Band T-7 Preamp w/ Onboard Tuner
in Bass Guitars
A spalted maple top and ash body combine for beauty and tone on the striking ESP B-206 6 string bass. ESP pickups at the neck and bridge with volume and balance controls are complemented by active 3-band EQ for maximum tone tweakability. 24 XJ frets and abalone dot inlays on a rosewood fingerboard. Maple-walnut neck has a 35" scale.
- The B206SM NS has an Ash Body with Spalted Maple Top, 5 Piece Maple & Rosewood Neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard
- It has a Bolt-On Neck with a 35" Scale, 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The Bridge is an LTD DB-606 and comes standard with LTD Tuners
- The Pickups are Passive ESP Designed SB-6(b&n) with an Active EQ
- The Controls are Vol/Bal/ABQ-3 3 Band EQ
- Hardshell Case Model: CB6BASSFF Sold Separately