Showing 1-2 of 2 Results
The ESP LTD M-17 Electric Guitar is an exceptional value for someone looking to take on the joys and challenges of a 7-string guitar without spending too much. It has a basswood body and a strong bolt-on maple neck specifically shaped for 7-string comfort. The neck has a wide rosewood fingerboard with 22 XJ frets and a thin U back contour. Specially designed to capture a full range of frequencies and overtones, ESP LH-107 pickups are wired to a master Volume, Tone and a 5-way switch for rapid tone shaping. Chrome hardware, LTD tuners and a tune-o-matic bridge complete the rock checklist of features.
- Bolt-On Construction25.5" ScaleBasswood BodyMaple NeckRosewood Fingerboard48mm Standard NutThin U Neck Contour22 XJ FretsChrome HardwareLTD TunersTOM BridgeESP Designed LH-107 (B & N) PickupControls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 5-Way Switch
The EC-407 7-string with 25-1/2" scale has the classic single-cutaway maple top with a traditional mahogany body shape dressed up with top and back binding. The set maple neck has a rosewood fingerboard with 24 extra jumbo frets, and Thin U Neck contour. Active EMG-81-7 and 707 humbuckers give you plenty of power and low note definition. Black satin hardware and Grover tuners are pro refinements.
- The EC407 BLKS has a Mahogany Body and Maple Neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- It has a Set-Neck Construction and a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are active EMG 81-7(b) and EMG 707(n)
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone with a 3-way toggle switch