Showing 1-1 of 1 Results
The ESP James Hetfield Truckster Electric Guitar is the fifth Hetfield Signature Series guitar to carry his name since James and ESP joined forces in 1991. This latest guitar is manufactured to the exact specifications of James' Truckster, a modified ESP Eclipse-style stage guitar used on the St. Anger tour. This signature ESP Truckster features a multilayered finish strategically sanded through and fully distressed to simulate the original guitar.
- The ESP James Hetfield Truckster BLKS has a Mahogany Body with a Maple Top, Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard
- This Metal Machine comes with a TonePros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece and Schaller Security Lock Strap Buttons
- It has a 24.75" Scale with Set-Neck Construction, Thin-U Neck Contour, 22 Extra Jumbo Frets and Sperzel Locking Tuners
- The Pickups are Active EMG JH Set (b/n)
- The Controls are Vol/Vol/Tone with a Toggle Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CECFF Included