Showing 1-2 of 2 Results
You've got an aggressive rock machine on your hands with the ESP LTD Eclipse EC-401 solidbody electric guitar. It's all here: set-neck construction for never-ending sustain? Check. Thin, fast-playing neck profile? Check. Pair of tone-packed EMG humbucking pickups? Double check. Some of the most aggressive guitarists to ever hit the stage choose ESP guitars for every gig. If you're ready to rock, you're ready to plug in with the ESP LTD Eclipse EC-401 solidbody electric guitar.
- The EC401FM BLKAQSB has a Mahogany Body with a Flamed Maple Top and Mahogany Neck
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- It has a Set-Neck Construction and a 24.75" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour with a Rosewood Fretboard
- The pickups are active EMG 81(b) and EMG 60(n) and comes standard with Grover Tuners
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone with a 3-way toggle switch
You get more for your money with the ESP E-II Horizon-III FM/FR solidbody electric guitar. From its thin neck profile to its hard-hitting pair of Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups, the E-II Horizon-III FM/FR is made for pure rock performance. And when you rip into a solo, the sustain will blow your mind, thanks to the neck-through-body design. Built in Japan by ESP luthiers, ESP's E-II guitars provide unbeatable value. If you're looking for an aggressive guitar you'll want to play for a lifetime, pick up the ESP E-II Horizon-III FM/FR solidbody electric guitar today.
- The ESP E-II Horizon-3 FM/FR STBLK has an Alder Body with a Flamed Maple Top, Maple Neck with an Ebony Fingerboard
- This Guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Original Bridge & Locking Nut and Gotoh Tuners
- It has a Neck-Thru Body Construction with a 25.5" Scale, 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The Pickups are passive Seymour Duncan Custom-5 TB-14(b) & Jazz(n)
- The Controls are Vol/Tone with a Toggle Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CH3FF Included