Showing 1-3 of 3 Results
in Bass Guitars
If the ESP E-II Stream 4-string electric bass doesn't look like your typical workhorse bass, then take a closer look. For starters, this axe sports a white ash body and thin U-shaped maple neck, a combination that sets the foundation for stable action and punchy tone. Taking full advantage of its complex harmonics are a set of EMG Soapbar series pickups, including a 35P4 in the middle and a 35J at the bridge. They my be fitted to standard 3.5" housings, but these pickups offer traditional P/J versatility, whereas the active electronics keep the noise down and amp up the wallop. And when it comes to stability, the E-II Stream's got a set of Gotoh tuners on one end and a flexible Hipshot A-style bridge at the other. When you add it all up, you end up with classic tonewoods, rock-solid hardware, and the pickups you'd want anyway, making the ESP E-II Stream a super-easy choice for any bass player.
- The E-II Stream FM/STBLK has a White Ash Body with a Flamed Maple Top, Maple Neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This bass comes equipped with a Hipshot "A" Style Bridge and Gotoh Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction with a 34" Scale with 21 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are active EMG 35J(b) & EMG 35P-4(n)
- The controls are Vol/Bal/Mini Switch(BTC)/EMG BTC 2-Band (Stack) EQ
- Hardshell Case Model: CSTREAMFF Included
The ESP LTD M-100FM Electric Guitar has a basswood body with a flamed maple top, 25.5" scale maple neck with rosewood fretboard and extra-jumbo frets. Black nickel hardware. double-locking Floyd Rose Special bridge, and ESP LH-150 pickups.
- The M100FM STBLK has a Basswood Body with a Flamed Maple Top, Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Special Bridge and Locking Nut
- It has a Bolt-on Neck with a 25.5" Scale, 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and an Extra Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are Passive ESP Designed LH-150(n)/LH150(b) and comes standard with LTD Tuners
- The controls are Vol/Tone with a 3 Way Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CMHFF Sold Separately
The ESP E-II M-II solidbody electric guitar gives you a comfy contoured alder body and a fast maple neck topped with an rosewood fingerboard. With its neck-through design, dual EMG 81 active pickups, and genuine Floyd Rose vibrato bridge, you'll rock every gig to the fullest. This Japanese-made beauty is made by the ESP luthiers so you know it will exceed your expectations. With its huge arsenal of tone, killer looks, and great playability, the ESP E-II M-II is a winner.
- The ESP E-II MII STBLK has an Alder Body with a Flamed Maple Top, Maple Neck with an Ebony Fingerboard
- This Guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Original Bridge & Locking Nut and Gotoh Tuners
- It has a Neck-Thru Body Construction with a 25.5" Scale, 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The Pickups are active EMG 81(b/n) Set
- The Controls are Vol/Toggle Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CMHFF Included