We care about everything. We individually inspect each case many times during the manufacturing process. We use better materials, thicker foam and tougher thread. We call out better sewing details than you'll find in other products.
We use a big, beautiful, #8 self-healing nylon zipper from a great manufacturer and custom-mold our zipper pulls. We pull-test each batch to guarantee their strength. You'll never know that our stronger thread and obsessive testing kept your case from coming apart three weeks after you bought it - when the competitor's case that you're considering would have failed for lack of similar attention. The details matter.
The foam in these cases is .6" thick - about as tall as a dime. It's a comfortable amount for sliding in and out of your car, carrying around town, or wearing on your back on a bicycle. It's also suitable to carry on to an airplane.
We designed this to be a good case and we hope that we've succeeded. (Lots of happy reviews from customers suggest that we have.) We guarantee our cases and happily accept returns and exchanges.
From all of us here, thank you for considering a Phitz case. We hope that you'll make your next case a Phitz.
- This is a guitar case for a Flying V-style electric guitar. Built with serious musicians in mind, Phitz bags comes fully loaded with a thoughtful, rugged set of features - with a twist.
- With a reinforced carry handle, locker loop, backpack straps and rust-proof zippers, sewn with heavy duty polyester luggage thread, this case is guaranteed not to fail by our 1 year warranty.
- Padded with over .5" of plush polyurethane foam to protect every inch of your guitar. Bottom corners are reinforced with dense EVA foam to protect the sharp corners of your V-style guitar.
- Large 14"x18"x1" front pocket to fit sheet music, folders, straps, and small binders with slim front pocket on top. Small hidden pocket on the back of the neck for easy access to picks, strings and other accessories.
- With interior dimensions of 48"x18"x2" this case fits most V-style electric guitars including: Gibson Flying V, ESP LTD V-50, BC Rich Metal Master Kerry King V or JRV Series, Dean V and VX Series, Jackson King V6/V7 or Rhoads V, Kramer Vanguard, and Jackson RRXT Rhoads X Series.