The ESP Horizon-III electric guitar features an alder body in pearl white gold finish, a 3-piece maple neck with ebony fingerboard, a set of Seymour Duncan Custom 5/Jazz pickups, and a Floyd Rose original bridge, with a hard case.
- The ESP E-II Horizon-3 FM/FR STBLK has an Alder Body with a Flamed Maple Top, Maple Neck with an Ebony Fingerboard
- This Guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Original Bridge & Locking Nut and Gotoh Tuners
- It has a Neck-Thru Body Construction with a 25.5" Scale, 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The Pickups are passive Seymour Duncan Custom-5 TB-14(b) & Jazz(n)
- The Controls are Vol/Tone with a Toggle Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CH3FF Included