Showing 1-1 of 1 Results
The LTD MH-53 electric guitar from ESP has a maple neck, basswood body and a maple fretboard. The thin U-shaped neck with 24 extra jumbo frets provides comfort and speed. The ESP humbucker with 2 single-coil pickup configuration provides lots of tone versatility. ESP-LTD tuners and a locking nut keep you tuned and intoned, so you'll sound your best. Volume, tone and a 5-way toggle give you options with simplicity. The Floyd Rose Special tremolo bridge lets you dive bomb the night away. Chrome hardware and black dot inlays finish off a great look.Case sold separately.
- The MH53 BLK has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and Maple Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Special Bridge and Locking Nut
- It has a Bolt-on Neck with a 25.5" Scale, 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The Pickups are Passive ESP Designed LS-120(n/m) & LH-150(b) and comes standard with LTD Tuners
- The controls are Vol/Tone with a 5-Way Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CMHFF Sold Separately