Showing 1-1 of 1 Results
The ESP E-II M-II solidbody electric guitar gives you a comfy contoured alder body and a fast maple neck topped with an rosewood fingerboard. With its neck-through design, dual EMG 81 active pickups, and genuine Floyd Rose vibrato bridge, you'll rock every gig to the fullest. This Japanese-made beauty is made by the ESP luthiers so you know it will exceed your expectations. With its huge arsenal of tone, killer looks, and great playability, the ESP E-II M-II is a winner.
- The ESP E-II MII STBLK has an Alder Body with a Flamed Maple Top, Maple Neck with an Ebony Fingerboard
- This Guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Original Bridge & Locking Nut and Gotoh Tuners
- It has a Neck-Thru Body Construction with a 25.5" Scale, 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The Pickups are active EMG 81(b/n) Set
- The Controls are Vol/Toggle Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CMHFF Included