- Multi-ply wood shell Heavy
- Multi-ply wood shell Heavy
- Ash Body, Maple Neck, Bolt-On Neck Construction
- Maple Fingerboard, Traditional Flat Mount Bridge, 42mm Nut Width
- 25.5" Scale, 22 XJ Frets, Vol/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Passive ESP Designed LS-150N(neck), & LTS-120B(bridge) Pickups
- LTD Tuners, Nickel Hardware
Product Description For ESP LTD M-1000 HT Koa – Natural With Gator Progo Series 2x Electric Guitar Bag
Package Includes :
1 x ESP LTD M-1000 HT Koa – Natural
1 x Gator Progo Series 2x Electric Guitar Bag
ESP LTD M-1000 HT Koa – Natural
Guitars in the LTD Deluxe Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument, and are used every day by serious players on stages and in studios around the world. The M-1000HT takes the classic lines of the M Series and offers them in an amazing neck-thru-body, hardtail version that's topped with figured Hawaiian koa over its mahogany body. It comes equipped with a pair of premier-quality pickups: Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates. Terrific design details are part of the M-1000HT, including black binding on the body, neck, and headstock. Hardware on this guitar includes a Hipshot fixed bridge with string-thru-body design to get terrific tone and sustain. Its extra thin, flat-shaped, three-piece maple neck continues the entire length of the guitar, offering a smooth heel joint so getting up to that 24th fret is fast and easy.
Gator Progo Series 2x Electric Guitar Bag
Micro fleece interior and removable backpack straps
- Construction : Neck-Thru
- Fingerboard Radius : 350mm
- Neck Contour : Extra Thin Flat
- Ultra- thick padded sidewalls
- Multi adjustable, removable backpack straps
- Mahogany Body, Maple Neck, Set-Neck Construction
- Rosewood Fingerboard, TOM Bridge & tailpiece, 42mm Nut Width
- 24.75" Scale, 22 XJ Frets, Vol/Vol/Tone(P/P)/Toggle Switch
- Passive ESP Designed LH-150 Pickups
- LTD Tuners, Chrome Hardware
This tolex covered hardshell case was specifically designed to fit B series basses. Fits: B-50, B-55, B-154, B-155, B-254, B-255, B-208FM, New B-206SM, D-4, D-5, B-404SM, B-405SM, B-1004, B-1005.
- This tolex covered hardshell case was specifically designed to fit B series basses.
- Fits: B-50, B-55, B-154, B-155, B-254, B-255, B-208FM, New B-206SM, D-4, D-5, B-404SM, B-405SM, B-1004, B-1005.
- The E-II JL-7 SSB has an Alder Body with a Maple Neck and an Ebony Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Original Bridge and Locking Nut, with Gotoh Tuners
- It has a Neck-Thru Body Construction with a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickup is an active Seymour Duncan AHB-1B-7 Phase 2
- Hardshell Case Model: CVFF Included
- The F10KIT GSB has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed LH-100(B) & LSH-100(N)
- The controls are Vol/Tone with a Toggle Switch
- Gig Bag Included
- Advanced HD modeling technologyReinhold Bogner's most flexible tube design2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes.