Showing 1-2 of 2 Results
When Chthonic guitarist Jesse Liu needed a wild-looking, high-performance axe for his fast, low-tuned, shreddy style, ESP answered the call in fantastic fashion.The E-II Jesse Liu-7 sports an alder body with a neck-thru maple neck, 25.5" scale and 24 extra-jumbo frets on an ebony fingerboard on a thin-U neck. And a single Seymour Duncan AHB1b7 (B) pickup pushes out plenty of aggression without getting muddy. A Floyd Rose Original tremolo bridge allows for all the seven-string dive bombs and squeals your brain can conjure while Gotoh tuners keep everything cinched down and in-tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching leads.
- The E-II JL-7 SSB has an Alder Body with a Maple Neck and an Ebony Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Original Bridge and Locking Nut, with Gotoh Tuners
- It has a Neck-Thru Body Construction with a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickup is an active Seymour Duncan AHB-1B-7 Phase 2
- Hardshell Case Model: CVFF Included
The ESP EC-50 Electric Guitar is one of the best values in a serious, hard-rocking electric guitar. The EC-50 sports a pair of ESP LH-150 pickups that generate super sustained distortion. Maple neck with rosewood fretboard on a basswood body provides great resonance while the shorter 24-3/4" scale makes note bending a breeze.Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- The EC50SSB has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard
- It has a Bolt-On Neck with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- It has a 24.75" Scale and a TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- The pickups are Passive ESP Designed LH-150(b)/LH-150(n)
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone with a 3-way toggle switch