Showing 1-2 of 2 Results
A great guitar has only one job: to inspire you to play your best, and to help you reach for new sounds that you wouldn't have achieved otherwise. With the LTD Xtone PS-1, you may approach your style of music in an entirely new direction. It's a semi-hollow guitar that can take you from a formal setting to a dingy club and still look cool the whole time. Whether you play metal, alternative rock, indie folk, or progressive fusion, everyone will be blown away by the great look, sound, and -- if you let them play it -- feel of the PS-1. The PS-1 will set you in a class by yourself with its chambered mahogany body, maple neck, and rosewood fingerboard with 22 extra-jumbo frets. It even features full binding on the body, neck, and headstock. The PS-1 includes a set of ESP Designed LH-150 pickups that sound great, and are controlled by individual volume and tone knobs so it's easy to play with versatile styles even during the same song.
- Includes a Geartree Cloth, Stand, Cable, and Tuner!
- Mahogany Body, Maple Neck, Bolt-On Neck Construction
- Rosewood Fingerboard, TOM Bridge & Tailpiece, 42mm Nut Width
- 24.75" Scale, 22 XJ Frets, Vol/Vol/Tone/Tone/Toggle Switch
- Passive ESP Designed LH-150N(neck), & LH-150B(bridge) Pickups
There's something about a guitar that's been "played in". The smooth feel of a worn finish, the sweet tones that you can pull from the instrument... it's like nothing else. If you're looking for an affordable take on a classic TE body shape that comes stock with a ton of vibe, look no further than the LTD TE-254. It's a fully traditional bolt-on design with an ash body, a smooth and comfortable thin U-shaped maple neck, and a maple fingerboard with 22 extra-jumbo frets. Great for all kinds of music from classic rock to blues, country, and more, the TE-254 offers a traditional flat-mount bridge, and a set of ESP Designed pickups: a full-range LH-150 in the neck position, and a searing, twangy LTS-120 in the bridge. Available in Distressed 3-Tone Burst finish and in a left-handed version.
- Ash Body, Maple Neck, Bolt-On Neck Construction
- Maple Fingerboard, Traditional Flat Mount Bridge, 42mm Nut Width
- 25.5" Scale, 22 XJ Frets, Vol/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Passive ESP Designed LS-150N(neck), & LTS-120B(bridge) Pickups
- LTD Tuners, Nickel Hardware