Showing 1-2 of 2 Results
This ESP LTD V-50 electric guitar has a basswood V-shaped body with a bolt-on, thin-U maple neck. The rosewood fingerboard with 24 extra jumbo frets promotes plenty of fleet-fingered pyrotechnics. The Tune-O-Matic style string-thru bridge is fully adjustable to suit your playing preferences. A toggle pickup selector controls dual fire-breathing ESP LH-150 humbucking pickups.
- The V50 SW has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed LH-150 (B/N)
- The controls are Vol/Tone with a Toggle Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CVFF Sold Separately
The ESP LTD V-50 is a metal machine with a sleek, sharp basswood body with a gloss black finish. Powered by two ESP LH-150 pickups governed by a master tone, volume control and a 3-way toggle switch. The maple neck has a thin, u-shape profile and features bolt-on construction and rosewood fingerboard with 24 XJ frets and dot inlays. Equipped with ESP tuners, chrome hardware, 42mm locking nut and a tune-o-matic bridge with string-thru. Sorry, case not included.
- The V-50 has a Basswood body and Mahogany Bolt-On Neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard
- The Neck Countour is a Thin-U and has a 25.5" Scale, with a Fingerboard Radius of 350mm for ease and playability
- The passive pickups are ESP Designed LH-150N/LH-150B with a Vol/Tone control and 3-Way Toggle