- Gear Orphanage Exclusive ESP LTD Electric Guitar with ESP Hardshell Case
- Gear Orphanage Exclusive ESP LTD Electric Guitar.
Product Description For ESP LTD M-1000 HT Koa – Natural With Deluxe ABS Electric Guitar Case
Package Includes :
1 x ESP LTD M-1000 HT Koa – Natural
1 x Deluxe ABS Electric Guitar Case
ESP LTD M-1000 HT Koa – Natural
Guitars in the LTD Deluxe Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument, and are used every day by serious players on stages and in studios around the world. The M-1000HT takes the classic lines of the M Series and offers them in an amazing neck-thru-body, hardtail version that's topped with figured Hawaiian koa over its mahogany body. It comes equipped with a pair of premier-quality pickups: Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates. Terrific design details are part of the M-1000HT, including black binding on the body, neck, and headstock. Hardware on this guitar includes a Hipshot fixed bridge with string-thru-body design to get terrific tone and sustain. Its extra thin, flat-shaped, three-piece maple neck continues the entire length of the guitar, offering a smooth heel joint so getting up to that 24th fret is fast and easy.
Deluxe ABS Electric Guitar Case
The Gator GC-ELEC deluxe electric guitar case fits most Strat or Tele-style guitars. Constructed from a industrial grade ABS exterior it can support a lot of punishment thanks to its heavy-duty aluminum valance. A through-bolted handle (a Gator exclusive) ensures you don't have to worry about knocking your handle off. The Deep plush EPS interior found on the Gator GC-ELEC keeps your electric guitar in place while transporting.
- Construction : Neck-Thru
- Fingerboard Radius : 350mm
- Bridge : Hipshot W/ String Thru
- Deluxe ABS Exterior
- Through-bolted handle for extra strength
We care about everything. We individually inspect each case many times during the manufacturing process. We use better materials, thicker foam and tougher thread. We call out better sewing details than you'll find in other products.
We use a big, beautiful, #8 self-healing nylon zipper from a great manufacturer and custom-mold our zipper pulls. We pull-test each batch to guarantee their strength. You'll never know that our stronger thread and obsessive testing kept your case from coming apart three weeks after you bought it - when the competitor's case that you're considering would have failed for lack of similar attention. The details matter.
The foam in these cases is .6" thick - about as tall as a dime. It's a comfortable amount for sliding in and out of your car, carrying around town, or wearing on your back on a bicycle. It's also suitable to carry on to an airplane.
We designed this to be a good case and we hope that we've succeeded. (Lots of happy reviews from customers suggest that we have.) We guarantee our cases and happily accept returns and exchanges.
From all of us here, thank you for considering a Phitz case. We hope that you'll make your next case a Phitz.
- This is a guitar case for a Flying V-style electric guitar. Built with serious musicians in mind, Phitz bags comes fully loaded with a thoughtful, rugged set of features - with a twist.
- With a reinforced carry handle, locker loop, backpack straps and rust-proof zippers, sewn with heavy duty polyester luggage thread, this case is guaranteed not to fail by our 1 year warranty.
- Padded with over .5" of plush polyurethane foam to protect every inch of your guitar. Bottom corners are reinforced with dense EVA foam to protect the sharp corners of your V-style guitar.
- Large 14"x18"x1" front pocket to fit sheet music, folders, straps, and small binders with slim front pocket on top. Small hidden pocket on the back of the neck for easy access to picks, strings and other accessories.
- With interior dimensions of 48"x18"x2" this case fits most V-style electric guitars including: Gibson Flying V, ESP LTD V-50, BC Rich Metal Master Kerry King V or JRV Series, Dean V and VX Series, Jackson King V6/V7 or Rhoads V, Kramer Vanguard, and Jackson RRXT Rhoads X Series.
- Set-Neck Construction
- 24.75" Scale
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
This tolex covered hardshell case was specifically designed to fit B series basses. Fits: B-50, B-55, B-154, B-155, B-254, B-255, B-208FM, New B-206SM, D-4, D-5, B-404SM, B-405SM, B-1004, B-1005.
- This tolex covered hardshell case was specifically designed to fit B series basses.
- Fits: B-50, B-55, B-154, B-155, B-254, B-255, B-208FM, New B-206SM, D-4, D-5, B-404SM, B-405SM, B-1004, B-1005.
The 3-piece maple neck supports a rosewood fingerboard that s inlaid with Kirk s skull crossbone designs. His signature also appears as a graphic on the reversed headstock. A pair of EMG 81 pickups deliver the tone you would expect from a Kirk Hammett, and it s also equipped with an original Floyd Rose tremolo for every divebomb and bending solo. All-black hardware rounds out the vibe of this metal machine. Limited lifetime warranty. Includes hardshell case.
- Alder body, thru-body 3-piece maple neck.
- Rosewood fingerboard w/skull & crossbone inlays.
- EMG 81/60 active pickups. Reversed headstock.
- Original Floyd Rose tremolo. Black hardware.
- Includes hardshell case
- Alder Body with Maple Thin U Bolt-On-Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard with 24 XJ Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5"; Nut Width: 42mm
- Floyd Rose Bridge with EMG 60 Neck Pick Up & EMG 81 Bridge Pick Up
- Includes: Tuner, Cable, Rebel Strap, Stand, Pick Sampler, Polish Cloth & ChromaCast Gig Bag
- Bolt-On Construction with Alder Body & Distressed 3-Tone Burst Finish
- 25.5" Scale Length with 42mm Standard Nut Width
- Maple Thin U Neck Contour with Rosewood Fingerboard & 22 XJ Frets
- Traditional Flat-Mount Bridge with ESP LTS-120(B) / LH-150(M) pickups
- Includes: Chroma Cast Chromatic Tuner, Vintage Pick Sampler and Hard Case
- Advanced HD modeling technologyReinhold Bogner's most flexible tube design2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes.