We care about everything. We individually inspect each case many times during the manufacturing process. We use better materials, thicker foam and tougher thread. We call out better sewing details than you'll find in other products.
We use a big, beautiful, #8 self-healing nylon zipper from a great manufacturer and custom-mold our zipper pulls. We pull-test each batch to guarantee their strength. You'll never know that our stronger thread and obsessive testing kept your case from coming apart three weeks after you bought it - when the competitor's case that you're considering would have failed for lack of similar attention. The details matter.
The foam in these cases is .6" thick - about as tall as a dime. It's a comfortable amount for sliding in and out of your car, carrying around town, or wearing on your back on a bicycle. It's also suitable to carry on to an airplane.
We designed this to be a good case and we hope that we've succeeded. (Lots of happy reviews from customers suggest that we have.) We guarantee our cases and happily accept returns and exchanges.
From all of us here, thank you for considering a Phitz case. We hope that you'll make your next case a Phitz.
- This is a guitar case for a Flying V-style electric guitar. Built with serious musicians in mind, Phitz bags comes fully loaded with a thoughtful, rugged set of features - with a twist.
- With a reinforced carry handle, locker loop, backpack straps and rust-proof zippers, sewn with heavy duty polyester luggage thread, this case is guaranteed not to fail by our 1 year warranty.
- Padded with over .5" of plush polyurethane foam to protect every inch of your guitar. Bottom corners are reinforced with dense EVA foam to protect the sharp corners of your V-style guitar.
- Large 14"x18"x1" front pocket to fit sheet music, folders, straps, and small binders with slim front pocket on top. Small hidden pocket on the back of the neck for easy access to picks, strings and other accessories.
- With interior dimensions of 48"x18"x2" this case fits most V-style electric guitars including: Gibson Flying V, ESP LTD V-50, BC Rich Metal Master Kerry King V or JRV Series, Dean V and VX Series, Jackson King V6/V7 or Rhoads V, Kramer Vanguard, and Jackson RRXT Rhoads X Series.
- Mahogany Body and 3 piece Mahogany Neck
- Ebony fretboard with Split Block Inlays
- Floyd Rose Bridge, 22 Xtra Jumbo Frets, 24.75" Scale Length
- EMG 89R RED Neck PU, EMG 81 RED Bridge PU
- Includes: ChromaCast Pro Series Les Paul Hard Case, 4 Pick Sampler, Tuner, Pro Series 10' Cable, & GoDpsMusic Polish Cloth
This tolex covered hardshell case was specifically designed to fit B series basses. Fits: B-50, B-55, B-154, B-155, B-254, B-255, B-208FM, New B-206SM, D-4, D-5, B-404SM, B-405SM, B-1004, B-1005.
- This tolex covered hardshell case was specifically designed to fit B series basses.
- Fits: B-50, B-55, B-154, B-155, B-254, B-255, B-208FM, New B-206SM, D-4, D-5, B-404SM, B-405SM, B-1004, B-1005.
- The XPS-1 BLK has a Mahogany Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge & Tailpiece and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 24.75" Scale with 22 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed LH-150 (B/N)
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone/Tone/Toggle Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CXTPFF Sold Separately
- The LTD M200 Black Desert Camo has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Special Bridge and Locking Nut
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction with a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Construction
- The Pickups are ESP Designed
- The Controls are Vol/Tone with a 3 Way Switch
- The LAS1FMLB a Mahogany Body with a Flamed Maple Top, Mahogany Neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece and Grover Tuners
- It has a Set-Neck Construction with a 24.75" Scale with 22 Extra Jumbo Frets and a "U" Neck Contour
- The pickups are passive Seymour Duncan SH-4(b) & Seymour Duncan SH-1(n)
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone(P/P)*/Toggle Switch *(Coil Split for Neck P.U.)
- Hardshell Case Model: CECFF Sold Separately
- The E-II JL-7 SSB has an Alder Body with a Maple Neck and an Ebony Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Original Bridge and Locking Nut, with Gotoh Tuners
- It has a Neck-Thru Body Construction with a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickup is an active Seymour Duncan AHB-1B-7 Phase 2
- Hardshell Case Model: CVFF Included
The 3-piece maple neck supports a rosewood fingerboard that s inlaid with Kirk s skull crossbone designs. His signature also appears as a graphic on the reversed headstock. A pair of EMG 81 pickups deliver the tone you would expect from a Kirk Hammett, and it s also equipped with an original Floyd Rose tremolo for every divebomb and bending solo. All-black hardware rounds out the vibe of this metal machine. Limited lifetime warranty. Includes hardshell case.
- Alder body, thru-body 3-piece maple neck.
- Rosewood fingerboard w/skull & crossbone inlays.
- EMG 81/60 active pickups. Reversed headstock.
- Original Floyd Rose tremolo. Black hardware.
- Includes hardshell case
The electronics boast dual vintage style Seymour Duncan humbuckers: a JB in the bridge position and a 59 in the neck. This classic pickup combination is one of the most crucial contributors to the extreme tonal variety of the EC-401VF, delivering tones anywhere from clean and smooth to a scorching hot distortion. Because of the versatility in tone provided by this killer pickup combination, the EC-401VF is capable of pleasing the palette of any musician, ranging from country and blues musicians to rockers, punk rockers and all the way to heavy metal heads.
The LTD EC-401VF Eclipse is a no-nonsense axe. Housing simplified controls including a master volume for each pickup, and a single master tone control, the EC-401VF will allow you to instantaneously tailor your tone to perfection. The 3-way toggle will enable you quickly alternate between the bridge and neck pickups, or combine the two pickups in the middle position to take advantage of the tremendous tone that both of these highly desirable pickups deliver.
The EC-401VF is comprised of all chrome hardware to give this guitar it's sleek appearance. The hardware featured on the EC-401VF include Grover Tuners as well as a Tune-O-Matic Bridge and Tailpiece that has the ability to stabilize your tuning and can withstand anything you can dish out. The ESP LTD EC-401VF Electric Guitar is built to metal approved
- Set-Neck Construction
- 24.75" Scale
- Mahogany Body
- Flamed Maple Top
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 42mm Standard Nut
- Thin U Neck Contour
- 22 XJ Frets
- Chrome Hardware
- Grover Tuners
- TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- Seymour Duncan JB (B) / ཷ (N) p.u.
- Finish: FCSB (Faded Cherry Sunburst)