Product description For ESP LTD TL4S Z Electric Guitar Natural With Gator GBE-BASS Gig Bag for Bass Guitars
Package Includes :
1 x ESP LTD TL4S Z Electric Guitar Natural
1 x Gator GBE-BASS Gig Bag for Bass Guitars
ESP LTD TL4S Z Electric Guitar Natural
ESPs LTD Xtone EW-Z Zebra Wood Acoustic Electric Guitar is a beautifully crafted instrument at a great price! With zebra wood top, back and sides, the ESP LTD EW-Z acoustic is visually stunning and offers a great balanced tone with plenty of projection with Set-Neck Construction 25.5" Scale Zebra Top, Back & Sides Mahogany Neck Rosewood Fingerboard 42mm Standard Nut Thin U Neck Contour 20 XJ Frets Gold Hardware ESP Tuners Rosewood Bridge B-Band Electret Film Transducer p.u. T-35 3-Band Preamp & Onboard Tuner Finish : NAT (Natural Gloss)
The ESP Xtone Exotic Wood Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar is luxurios looking and sweet sounding. It offers plugged in performance for the stage and is available in an assortment of exotic tone woods that are among the most beautiful you can find. Usually you'll have a choice of finishes, but with the ESP Xtone you have something deeper--an actually choice of tone woods. Apart from their dramatic difference in appearence, each exotic wood has its own sonic character;Ovangkol has a deeper "more rosewood" type tone. Spalted maple is a bit warmer and not as bright as regular maple. Zebrawood creates a very nice full sound with dark overtones. padauk is similar in tone to the best rosewood. Quilted ash produces produces strong mid tones with strong bright influences.
Gator GBE-BASS Gig Bag for Bass Guitars
Economy Gig Bag for Bass Guitars
- 25.5" Scale
- Mahogany neck
- 42mm standard nut
- Set-neck construction
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Body Body shape: Z Body type: Solid body Body material: Solid wood Top wood: Not applicable Body wood: Mahogany Body finish: Satin Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Thin U Neck wood: 3-piece Maple Joint: Set-in Scale length: 24.75 in. Truss rod: Dual-action Neck finish: Satin Fretboard Material: Rosewood Radius: 12 in. Fret size: Extra-jumbo Number of frets: 22 Inlays: Signa
- In 1984, Max Cavalera changed music history when he, with his brother, founded influential thrash/groove metal icons Sepultura
- Since then, Max has been involved in respected bands like Soulfly and Cavalera Conspiracy, and ESP has been along for the ride the whole time
- His latest ESP Signature Series guitar, the Max Cavalera RPR, is one of the most bold and daring shapes ESP have ever made
- You'll first note that not only is there a killer aggregation of points and curves, but that the entire body has beveled edges, giving it the look and vibe of a deadly medival weapon
- Mahogany Body, Maple Neck, Set-Neck Construction
- Rosewood Fingerboard, TOM Bridge & tailpiece, 42mm Nut Width
- 24.75" Scale, 22 XJ Frets, Vol/Vol/Tone(P/P)/Toggle Switch
- Passive ESP Designed LH-150 Pickups
- LTD Tuners, Chrome Hardware
We care about everything. We individually inspect each case many times during the manufacturing process. We use better materials, thicker foam and tougher thread. We call out better sewing details than you'll find in other products.
We use a big, beautiful, #8 self-healing nylon zipper from a great manufacturer and custom-mold our zipper pulls. We pull-test each batch to guarantee their strength. You'll never know that our stronger thread and obsessive testing kept your case from coming apart three weeks after you bought it - when the competitor's case that you're considering would have failed for lack of similar attention. The details matter.
The foam in these cases is .6" thick - about as tall as a dime. It's a comfortable amount for sliding in and out of your car, carrying around town, or wearing on your back on a bicycle. It's also suitable to carry on to an airplane.
We designed this to be a good case and we hope that we've succeeded. (Lots of happy reviews from customers suggest that we have.) We guarantee our cases and happily accept returns and exchanges.
From all of us here, thank you for considering a Phitz case. We hope that you'll make your next case a Phitz.
- This is a guitar case for a Flying V-style electric guitar. Built with serious musicians in mind, Phitz bags comes fully loaded with a thoughtful, rugged set of features - with a twist.
- With a reinforced carry handle, locker loop, backpack straps and rust-proof zippers, sewn with heavy duty polyester luggage thread, this case is guaranteed not to fail by our 1 year warranty.
- Padded with over .5" of plush polyurethane foam to protect every inch of your guitar. Bottom corners are reinforced with dense EVA foam to protect the sharp corners of your V-style guitar.
- Large 14"x18"x1" front pocket to fit sheet music, folders, straps, and small binders with slim front pocket on top. Small hidden pocket on the back of the neck for easy access to picks, strings and other accessories.
- With interior dimensions of 48"x18"x2" this case fits most V-style electric guitars including: Gibson Flying V, ESP LTD V-50, BC Rich Metal Master Kerry King V or JRV Series, Dean V and VX Series, Jackson King V6/V7 or Rhoads V, Kramer Vanguard, and Jackson RRXT Rhoads X Series.
- Mahogany Body and 3 piece Mahogany Neck
- Ebony fretboard with Split Block Inlays
- Floyd Rose Bridge, 22 Xtra Jumbo Frets, 24.75" Scale Length
- EMG 89R RED Neck PU, EMG 81 RED Bridge PU
- Includes: ChromaCast Pro Series Les Paul Hard Case, 4 Pick Sampler, Tuner, Pro Series 10' Cable, & GoDpsMusic Polish Cloth
This tolex covered hardshell case was specifically designed to fit B series basses. Fits: B-50, B-55, B-154, B-155, B-254, B-255, B-208FM, New B-206SM, D-4, D-5, B-404SM, B-405SM, B-1004, B-1005.
- This tolex covered hardshell case was specifically designed to fit B series basses.
- Fits: B-50, B-55, B-154, B-155, B-254, B-255, B-208FM, New B-206SM, D-4, D-5, B-404SM, B-405SM, B-1004, B-1005.
- The XPS-1 BLK has a Mahogany Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge & Tailpiece and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 24.75" Scale with 22 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed LH-150 (B/N)
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone/Tone/Toggle Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CXTPFF Sold Separately
- The LTD M200 Black Desert Camo has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Special Bridge and Locking Nut
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction with a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Construction
- The Pickups are ESP Designed
- The Controls are Vol/Tone with a 3 Way Switch