Showing 41-50 of 57 Results
Don't leave it up to chance, get an ESP LTD Viper Form Fitting Guitar Case and keep your guitar safe. Gig bags work fine, but only a hardshell case can really protect your guitar from dings and bumps. The plush lining cradles your axe while a wood shell covered with tolex guards against damage. The molded handle is comfortable to use and sturdy latches keep the case shut tight. Make sure the only wear and tear on your guitar comes from playing it with the ESP LTD Viper Form Fitting Guitar Case.
- The CVIPERFF will fit all ESP/LTD Viper Series Normal Scale Guitars
- Multi-ply wood shell, Heavy-duty black Tolex covering, Easy-grip molded handle
- Soft padded interior, Accessory compartment, Neck support
- ESP Logo on the lid
The ESP LTD V-50 is a metal machine with a sleek, sharp basswood body with a gloss black finish. Powered by two ESP LH-150 pickups governed by a master tone, volume control and a 3-way toggle switch. The maple neck has a thin, u-shape profile and features bolt-on construction and rosewood fingerboard with 24 XJ frets and dot inlays. Equipped with ESP tuners, chrome hardware, 42mm locking nut and a tune-o-matic bridge with string-thru. Sorry, case not included.
- The V-50 has a Basswood body and Mahogany Bolt-On Neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard
- The Neck Countour is a Thin-U and has a 25.5" Scale, with a Fingerboard Radius of 350mm for ease and playability
- The passive pickups are ESP Designed LH-150N/LH-150B with a Vol/Tone control and 3-Way Toggle
The ESP LTD Viper 330 Electric Guitar features seriously powerful tones, reliable hardware, and menacing looks. Loaded with EMG 81/85 active pickups for plenty of output! The Viper 330 has an easy playing, bound mahogany bolt-on neck with rosewood fingerboard on a mahogany body for excellent resonance and sustain. A 24.75 inch scale for note bending and cutaway design for easily reaching the upper frets increase playability. The fingerboard has eye catching flag inlays plus ESP black nickel tuners.
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale: 24.75 in.
- Neck & Body: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 XJ
Don't leave it up to chance, get an ESP MH Guitar Case and keep your guitar safe. Gig bags work fine, but only a hardshell case can really protect your guitar from dings and bumps. The plush lining cradles your axe while a wood shell covered with tolex guards against damage. The molded handle is comfortable to use and sturdy latches keep the case shut tight. Make sure the only wear and tear on your guitar comes from playing it with the ESP MH Guitar Case.
- Multi-ply wood shellHeavy-duty black Tolex coveringHeavy-duty hardwareEasy-grip molded handleSoft padded interiorAccessory compartmentNeck supportLogo on lid
ESP LTD EC-1000VB Vintage Black Electric Guitar with Tuner, Picks and Chroma Cast Hard Case
- Mahogany Body with Set-Neck Construction
- 24.75 Scale Length with 42mm standard nut
- Ebony Fingerboard with 24 XJ Frets and Gold Hardware
- EMG 81/60 Active pickups
- Includes: Chroma Cast Chromatic Tuner, Vintage Pick Sampler and Hard Case
The ESP LTD KH602 Kirk Hammett Electric Guitar features a neck-thru-body design with an alder body, and a 3-piece maple neck. The KH-602 It's a powerful, versatile instrument featuring EMG 81/60 Active humbuckers and a double-locking Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo. The EMG 81s deliver sharp attack, high output, and incredible sustain for brilliant soloing. Other features include a rosewood fingerboard, 24 extra jumbo frets, and Skull & Bones neck inlays.
- The LTD Kirk Hammett Signature KH602 BLK has an Alder Body with a Maple Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard w/Skull & Crossbones
- This guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Bridge & Locking Nut and LTD Tuners
- It has a Neck-Thru Body with a 25.5" Scale, 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and an Exta Thin-U Neck Contour
- The Pickups are active EMG 81(b) & EMG 60(n)
- The Controls are Vol/Vol/Tone with a Toggle Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CMHFF Sold Separately
ESP LTD H-51 Black Cherry Electric Guitar with Tuner, Picks, Cable & Guitar Amp
- Solid Basswood Body
- 25.5" Scale Length with 42mm standard nut
- Rosewood Fingerboard with 22 XJ frets
- ESP LH-150 humbuckers and Tune-o-matic style bridge
- Includes: Chroma Cast Tuner, Vintage Pick Sampler, 10ft Cable & Guitar Amp
in Bass Guitars
The ESP LTD B15 is a 5 string bass with loads of growl! Featuring an agathis body, comfortable maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, thin U shaped neck contour and 24 extra jumbo frets, this bass is perfect for the beginner who wants to learn the 5 string bass. The B15 is built with quality you'd expect from a much higher priced instrument
- Bundle Includes Gig Bag, Stand, and Tuner!
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Body: Agathis
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
The LTD KH-JR is a 20.5" (3/4) scale guitar with the look of his adult-sized instruments. Available in menacing black finish, the KH-JR includes a comfortable basswood body, a maple neck and rosewood fingerboard with 22 XJ frets, and an ESP LH-301 passive pickup set. It's perfect for young rockers, as well as Metallica fans who want a smaller guitar that is travel worthy.
- The LTD Kirk Hammett Signature KHJR has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On neck Construction with a 20.5" Scale with 22 Extra Jumbo Frets and an Extra Thin-Flat Neck Contour
- The Pickups are ESP Designed LH-301
The sleek style of the double-cut Viper from ESP with an incredible price perfect for beginner players, ESP's LTD Viper 10 electric-guitars has an incredible feel with a great look. For beginner's who love metal, the Viper 10 provides a tough agathis body with a maple neck with bolt-on design. The Extra Jumbo frets ESP tuners, TOM bridge and ESP LH-100 pickups are the perfect playscape for players working their way to the top.
- The Viper10KIT BCH has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge & Tailpiece and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 24.75" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed LH-100 (B/N)
- The controls are Vol/Tone with a Toggle Switch
- Gig Bag Included