Showing 61-70 of 101 Results
Protect your instrument with this excellent form fit case from ESP. About ESP Guitars 1975 The first dedicated store for providing custom parts to hot-rod guitars opens in Tokyo. The shop is called Electric Sound Products , or ESP . 1976-1982 ESP gains attention as a reputable provider of high-quality replacement parts. ESP also begins crafting the first complete guitars under the ESP and Navigator brand names for the Japan market. 1983 ESP replacement parts for electric guitars and basses are introduced to the US market. Present The ESP and LTD-brand signature models include custom guitars played by James Hetfield of Metallica, Stephen Carpenter of Deftones, Jeff Hanneman of Slayer, Alexi Laiho of Children of Bodom, Wayne Static of Static X and many others.
- Advanced HD modeling technologyReinhold Bogner's most flexible tube design2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes.
ESP Hardshell guitar cases are form fitting to provide the support needed for your ESP Axe. The ECFF case is fitted to EC body styles and provides a safe haven with an accessory compartment for a cable, tuner or other neccessities. Protect your instrument with this excellent form fit case from ESP.
- Fits all ESP/LTD EC Series and Eclipse Model 6 String Guitars
- Also Fits Signature Series LKHDCSTBC/LIRONCROSSSW/LTRUCKSTERBLKS/LJH600EC/LGUS600EC/LAS1FMLB/LAS1SSB/LWARBIRDSEN/LWAWARBIRD/LWA200BC
The LTD F 10 is perfect for rock and metal with its distinctive angled shape and deep black finish. It's a budget oriented version of ESP's well known guitars made popular by artists like Kirk Hammett (Metallica), Jeff Hanneman (Slayer), and George Lynch (Dokken). This double cutaway guitar has a 24 fret fingerboard, a bridge position humbucker and a single coil in the neck, master volume and tone controls, 3 way pickup selector toggle switch, and adjustable bridge with stopbar tailpiece.
- Includes: ESP Gig Bag, Lesson, ChromaCast Strap, Tuner, Stand, Picks and Cable
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge and ESP LSH-100 (B) / LS-100 (N) pickups
- Maple Thin U Neck Contour with Rosewood Fingerboard and 24 XJ Frets
- Electric Guitar with Black Finish
- Basswood Body with Bolt-On Construction
This sculpted single-cutaway basswood axe is ready for action. A set of LH-100 pickups provide sonic firepower via 3-way toggle while the tune-o-matic-style bridge with stopbar tailpiece keeps you locked in tune. The bolt-on maple neck with a thin, U-shaped profile plays fast and the 24-3/4" scale rosewood fretboard makes note-bending easier.
- Construction: Bolt-On-NeckScale: 24.75"Body: BasswoodNeck: MapleFingerboard: RosewoodFingerboard Radius: 350mmNut Width: 42mmNut Type: MoldedNeck Contour: Thin UFrets/Type: 24 XJHardware Color: ChromeStrap Button: StandardTuners: LTDBridge: TOM Bridge & TailpieceNeck PU: ESP Designed LH-100NBridge PU: ESP Designed LH-100BElectronics: PassiveElectronics Layout: Vol/Vol/Tone/Toggle SwitchCase sold separately
Tombstone cases use a high-resolution digital reproduction process for its graphics, along with a state-of-the-art infusion process resulting in a photo quality image and a much more detailed look than typical silk screening. Each of these premium cases use quality materials and are form-fitted to protect the customer's instrument, just like the ESP cases currently offered.
- Tombstone hard shell form fit case. Fits all F series guitar models.
- Tombstone Graphic
- Form Fit
The ESP LTD M-17 Electric Guitar is an exceptional value for someone looking to take on the joys and challenges of a 7-string guitar without spending too much. It has a basswood body and a strong bolt-on maple neck specifically shaped for 7-string comfort. The neck has a wide rosewood fingerboard with 22 XJ frets and a thin U back contour. Specially designed to capture a full range of frequencies and overtones, ESP LH-107 pickups are wired to a master Volume, Tone and a 5-way switch for rapid tone shaping. Chrome hardware, LTD tuners and a tune-o-matic bridge complete the rock checklist of features.
- The M17 BLK Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge
- It has a Bolt-On Neck with a 25.5" Scale, 22 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The Pickups are Passive ESP Designed LH-100(b)/LH-100(n) and comes standard with LTD Tuners
- The controls are Vol/Tone with a 3 Way Switch
The LTD Alexi Laiho-200 Left-Handed electric guitar features a basswood body and a bolt-on maple neck with rosewood fretboard. The guitar neck is a thin U shape with 24 extra jumbo frets, providing comfort and speed. Sawteeth inlays and black hardware complement the rest of the guitar's look perfectly. An ESP humbucker pickup provides plenty of power. A double-locking tremolo bridge gives you the control to make this beast scream and groan. Gotoh tuners and locking nut ensure you'll sound spot on in tune in every key.
- The LTD Alexi-200 BLK L/H has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Special Bridge and Locking Nut with LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction with a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickup is a passive ESP Designed LH-301B
- Gig Bag Model: CGIGDXGW Sold Separately
in Bass Guitars
The ESP LTD B-205SM 5-String Electric Bass Guitar has a bright-sounding ash body with a beautiful spalted maple top. Featuring string-thru design and active electronics, this bass has sound features that will inspire you.Built with 5-piece maple for maximum stability, the bolt-on neck is set deep into the body for a winning combination of snap and sustain. The Thin U Neck Contour gives your fingers optimum access to the full scale of the 24-fret neck.The LTD B-205SM has 5 controls for dialing in just the right sound for the song. A balance control allows you to blend the output of the 2 pickups full neck, full bridge, or anywhere in between. Separate bass, mid, and treble boost/cut controls enable further tone tweaking of your blend setting. A master volume completes the electronics section.
- The B205SM NS has an Ash Body with a Spalted Maple Top
- 5Pc Maple&Rosewood and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This bass comes equipped with an LTD BB-605 w/ String-Thru-Body Bridge and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 34" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and an Extra Thin-U Neck Countour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed SB-5B(b) & SB-5N(n) with an Active EQ
- The controls are Vol/Bal/ABQ-3 3-Band EQ
- Hardshell Case Model: CBBASSFF Sold Separately
in Bass Guitars
Designed for beginning players or musicians on tight budgets, the LTD B-15 represents excellent value for a 5-string bass. This ESP bass is a budget-oriented version of their well-known basses made popular by top artists. The LTD B-15 has a basswood body and a full-scale maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. A powerful ESP B-102 "P" pickup delivers balanced sound easily adjusted by separate volume and tone controls. It comes with a Gig Bag.
- 34" Scale
- Basswood Body
- Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 43mm Standard Nut
Slayer axe slinger Jeff Hanneman's signature ESP LTD JH-600 solidbody electric guitar rocks a comfy contoured alder body and a lightning-fast maple neck topped with a juicy ebony fingerboard. With its neck-through-body design, dual EMG active pickups, and genuine Kahler Hybrid vibrato bridge, this axe delivers exceptional playing comfort, gargantuan tone, monumental sustain, and remarkable tuning stability. Get your hands on the ESP LTD JH-600. You'll be mightily impressed.
- The JH-600 BLK Jeff Hanneman Signature guitar has an Alder Body with a Maple neck and an Ebony Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Kahler Hybrid Bridge and Locking Nut and Grover Tuners
- It has a Neck-Thru Body Construction with a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and an Extra Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are active EMG 81(b) and EMG 85(n)
- The controls are Vol/Tone/Toggle Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CMHFF Sold Separately