This tolex covered hardshell case was specifically designed to fit B series basses. Fits: B-50, B-55, B-154, B-155, B-254, B-255, B-208FM, New B-206SM, D-4, D-5, B-404SM, B-405SM, B-1004, B-1005.
- This tolex covered hardshell case was specifically designed to fit B series basses.
- Fits: B-50, B-55, B-154, B-155, B-254, B-255, B-208FM, New B-206SM, D-4, D-5, B-404SM, B-405SM, B-1004, B-1005.
- Tombstone hard shell form fit case. Fits all F series guitar models.
- Tombstone Graphic
- Form Fit
The ESP E-II Arrow-7 Baby Metal limited edition electric guitar features an alder body with black/red bevel finish, a 3-piece maple neck with ebony fingerboard, a set of EMG 81-7/707 pickups, and a Floyd Rose Original bridge, with hard case and COA.
- The E-II ST-1 QM/AQM L/H has an Alder Body with a Quilted Maple Top, Maple Neck and Maple Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Original Bridge and Locking Nut, with Gotoh Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction with a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are passive Seymour Duncan TB-5(B) and Seymour Duncan STK(N/M)
- The controls are Vol/Tone/5-Way Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CST1FFLH Included
- Mahogany Body with Set-Neck Construction
- 24.75 Scale Length with 42mm standard nut
- Ebony Fingerboard with 24 XJ Frets and Gold Hardware
- EMG 81/60 Active pickups
- Includes: Chroma Cast Chromatic Tuner, Vintage Pick Sampler and Hard Case
- Bolt-on neck24-3/4" scaleBasswood bodyMaple neckRosewood fretboard42mm standard nutThin U neck contour24 extra-jumbo fretsESP LH-150 humbucking pickupsChrome hardwareESP tunersTune-O-Matic-style bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- Construction: Bolt-On-NeckScale: 24.75"Body: BasswoodNeck: MapleFingerboard: RosewoodFingerboard Radius: 350mmNut Width: 42mmNut Type: MoldedNeck Contour: Thin UFrets/Type: 24 XJHardware Color: ChromeStrap Button: StandardTuners: LTDBridge: TOM Bridge & TailpieceNeck PU: ESP Designed LH-100NBridge PU: ESP Designed LH-100BElectronics: PassiveElectronics Layout: Vol/Vol/Tone/Toggle SwitchCase sold separately
Made in Japan! This guitar features a unique design, a Nakatani original.
This guitar weighs approximately 9 lb. 0 oz. (4.08 kg.)