Showing 21-30 of 85 Results
The LTD Alexi Laiho-200 Left-Handed electric guitar features a basswood body and a bolt-on maple neck with rosewood fretboard. The guitar neck is a thin U shape with 24 extra jumbo frets, providing comfort and speed. Sawteeth inlays and black hardware complement the rest of the guitar's look perfectly. An ESP humbucker pickup provides plenty of power. A double-locking tremolo bridge gives you the control to make this beast scream and groan. Gotoh tuners and locking nut ensure you'll sound spot on in tune in every key.
- The LTD Alexi-200 BLK L/H has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Special Bridge and Locking Nut with LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction with a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickup is a passive ESP Designed LH-301B
- Gig Bag Model: CGIGDXGW Sold Separately
in Bass Guitars
The ESP LTD B-205SM 5-String Electric Bass Guitar has a bright-sounding ash body with a beautiful spalted maple top. Featuring string-thru design and active electronics, this bass has sound features that will inspire you.Built with 5-piece maple for maximum stability, the bolt-on neck is set deep into the body for a winning combination of snap and sustain. The Thin U Neck Contour gives your fingers optimum access to the full scale of the 24-fret neck.The LTD B-205SM has 5 controls for dialing in just the right sound for the song. A balance control allows you to blend the output of the 2 pickups full neck, full bridge, or anywhere in between. Separate bass, mid, and treble boost/cut controls enable further tone tweaking of your blend setting. A master volume completes the electronics section.
- The B205SM NS has an Ash Body with a Spalted Maple Top
- 5Pc Maple&Rosewood and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This bass comes equipped with an LTD BB-605 w/ String-Thru-Body Bridge and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 34" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and an Extra Thin-U Neck Countour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed SB-5B(b) & SB-5N(n) with an Active EQ
- The controls are Vol/Bal/ABQ-3 3-Band EQ
- Hardshell Case Model: CBBASSFF Sold Separately
You've got an aggressive rock machine on your hands with the ESP LTD Eclipse EC-401 solidbody electric guitar. It's all here: set-neck construction for never-ending sustain? Check. Thin, fast-playing neck profile? Check. Pair of tone-packed EMG humbucking pickups? Double check. Some of the most aggressive guitarists to ever hit the stage choose ESP guitars for every gig. If you're ready to rock, you're ready to plug in with the ESP LTD Eclipse EC-401 solidbody electric guitar.
- The EC401FM BLKAQSB has a Mahogany Body with a Flamed Maple Top and Mahogany Neck
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- It has a Set-Neck Construction and a 24.75" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour with a Rosewood Fretboard
- The pickups are active EMG 81(b) and EMG 60(n) and comes standard with Grover Tuners
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone with a 3-way toggle switch
in Bass Guitars
Designed for beginning players or musicians on tight budgets, the LTD B-15 represents excellent value for a 5-string bass. This ESP bass is a budget-oriented version of their well-known basses made popular by top artists. The LTD B-15 has a basswood body and a full-scale maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. A powerful ESP B-102 "P" pickup delivers balanced sound easily adjusted by separate volume and tone controls. It comes with a Gig Bag.
- 34" Scale
- Basswood Body
- Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 43mm Standard Nut
Slayer axe slinger Jeff Hanneman's signature ESP LTD JH-600 solidbody electric guitar rocks a comfy contoured alder body and a lightning-fast maple neck topped with a juicy ebony fingerboard. With its neck-through-body design, dual EMG active pickups, and genuine Kahler Hybrid vibrato bridge, this axe delivers exceptional playing comfort, gargantuan tone, monumental sustain, and remarkable tuning stability. Get your hands on the ESP LTD JH-600. You'll be mightily impressed.
- The JH-600 BLK Jeff Hanneman Signature guitar has an Alder Body with a Maple neck and an Ebony Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Kahler Hybrid Bridge and Locking Nut and Grover Tuners
- It has a Neck-Thru Body Construction with a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and an Extra Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are active EMG 81(b) and EMG 85(n)
- The controls are Vol/Tone/Toggle Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CMHFF Sold Separately
This sculpted single-cutaway basswood axe is ready for action. A set of LH-100 pickups provide sonic firepower via 3-way toggle while the Tune-o-matic-style bridge with stopbar tailpiece keeps you locked in tune. The bolt-on maple neck with a thin, U-shaped profile plays fast and the 24-3/4" scale rosewood fretboard makes note-bending easier. Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- The EC10KIT BLK has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar includes a free gig-bag
- It has a Bolt-On Neck with a 24.75" Scale and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The Pickups are Passive ESP Designed LH-100(b)/LH-100(n)
- The controls are Vol/Tone w/Toggle
There's no skimping on the essentials: the basswood body has a bolt on maple neck with a thin, U shaped profile that's hand friendly. The 25 1/2" scale rosewood fretboard and adjustable Tune O Matic style bridge with string thru body promote extra resonance. ESP LH 100 bridge and neck humbuckers are ready to power any style of music.
- Electric Guitar with Black Finish
- Basswood Body with Bolt-On Construction
- Maple Thin U Neck Contour with Rosewood Fingerboard and 22 XJ Frets
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge and ESP Designed LH-100 (B & N) pickups
- Includes: ChromaCast Pro Series 10ft Cable, D'Addario/GoDpsMusic Guitar for Beginners Instructional DVD, ChromaCast Strap, ChromaCast Tuner, ChromaCast Stand, ChromaCast/GoDpsMusic Pick Sampler & ESP Softshell Gig Bag
If seven strings just arent enough for you, its time to check out the new H-208 model from ESP LTD. Based on their H-style body shape, the H-208 is a very affordable 8-string with a basswood body, chrome hardware, and passive ESP LH-308 pickups. It's perfect for achieving epic low end, and the H-208 offers players a huge expansion of range over a standard 6-string guitar.
- The H208 BLK has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Fixed Bridge and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed LH-308 (b/n)
- The controls are Vol/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CMH8FF Sold Separately
The ESP LTD EX-50 Electric Guitar is ready to rock with its bolt-on neck, reduced weight basswood EX-winged body, and ESP LH-150 humbuckers. The traditional 24-3/4" scale maple neck with Thin U contour and the rosewood fretboard with 22 extra jumbo frets facilitate fast riffing and easier string bending.
- The EX50 SW has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge & Tailpiece and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 24.75" Scale with 22 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed LH-150 (B/N)
- The controls are Vol/Tone with a Toggle Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CEXFF Sold Separately
New EC-256BLK Electric Guitar
42mm Standard Nut
Thin U Neck Contour
22 XJ Frets
TOM Bridge and Tailpiece
ESP Designed LH-150 (B & N) p.u.
Controls: 3-Way Toggle, Bridge Volume, Neck Volume and Push-Pull Coil Split on Tone Control
This Listing and Price is for 1 ESP Electric Guitar
- The EC256 BLK has a Mahogany Body and Neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- It has a Set-Neck Contruction and a 24.75" Scale with 22 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The Pickups are ESP Designed LH-150 Set and comes standard with LTD Tuners
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone(P/P) with a 3-way toggle switch