Showing 81-85 of 85 Results
The ESP LTD M-17 Electric Guitar is an exceptional value for someone looking to take on the joys and challenges of a 7-string guitar without spending too much. It has a basswood body and a strong bolt-on maple neck specifically shaped for 7-string comfort. The neck has a wide rosewood fingerboard with 22 XJ frets and a thin U back contour. Specially designed to capture a full range of frequencies and overtones, ESP LH-107 pickups are wired to a master Volume, Tone and a 5-way switch for rapid tone shaping. Chrome hardware, LTD tuners and a tune-o-matic bridge complete the rock checklist of features.
- Bolt-On Construction25.5" ScaleBasswood BodyMaple NeckRosewood Fingerboard48mm Standard NutThin U Neck Contour22 XJ FretsChrome HardwareLTD TunersTOM BridgeESP Designed LH-107 (B & N) PickupControls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 5-Way Switch
The EC-407 7-string with 25-1/2" scale has the classic single-cutaway maple top with a traditional mahogany body shape dressed up with top and back binding. The set maple neck has a rosewood fingerboard with 24 extra jumbo frets, and Thin U Neck contour. Active EMG-81-7 and 707 humbuckers give you plenty of power and low note definition. Black satin hardware and Grover tuners are pro refinements.
- The EC407 BLKS has a Mahogany Body and Maple Neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- It has a Set-Neck Construction and a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are active EMG 81-7(b) and EMG 707(n)
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone with a 3-way toggle switch
The F-JR takes the aggressive, angled look of the LTD F Series and miniaturizes it for smaller players. Includes a gig bag case at no added cost, making it great for getting around town, back and forth to lessons, and to jams at friends houses
- The LTD FJRKIT Black has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction with a 20.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The Pickups are ESP Designed LH-101
- The Controls are Vol/Vol/Tone with a toggle switch
in Bass Guitars
The more you play the ESP LTD F-155DX 5-string electric bass, the more you'll be lovin' it. You get a solid tonal foundation and great playability from the 155DX's 35" scale length and its comfortable, balanced (and wicked-looking) basswood body and thin U profile maple neck. A pair of ESP Designed SB-5 humbuckers delivers mountains of tone, while active 3-band EQ gives you the sound-shaping mojo to compliment any musical genre. Throw in some decidedly agressive looks, and you've got yourself a total winner: the ESP LTD F-155DX.
- The F155DX DSTP a Basswood Body with a Flamed Maple Top
- Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This bass comes equipped with an LTD DB-5 Bridge and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 35" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Countour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed SB-5B(b) & SB-5N(n) with an Active EQ
- The controls are Vol/Bal/ABQ-3 3-Band EQ
- Hardshell Case Model: CFBASSFF Sold Separately
in Bass Guitars
Basic and without frills, the ESP LTD B-50 Bass Guitar packs 2 ESP pickups (a split-coil and single-coil) for a range of gutsy tone. Extra-jumbo frets make it easy to play. Agathis body. Maple neck with rosewood fretboard. 2 volume and one tone control.Case sold separately.
- The B50 BLK has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This bass comes equipped with an LTD DB-4 Bridge and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 34" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Countour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed LDJ(b) & LDP(n) with an Active EQ
- The controls are Vol/Bal/ATB-1 Tone Boost
- Hardshell Case Model: CBBASSFF Sold Separately