Showing 11-17 of 17 Results
Keep the low end going with the ESP LTD B-4 electric bass guitar. You get a solid tonal foundation from this affordable bass with a ebony-topped mahogany body and a five-piece maple/mahogany neck, with neck-through construction to enhance your attack, richness, and sustain. And you've got incredible tone-shaping on the B-4, thanks to the active 3-band EQ and dual humbucking pickups. This bass lays the foundation for any type of music from rock to metal to R&B. So don't hesitate - get the ESP LTD B-4 electric bass for a powerful bass that plays like a dream.
- Neck-thru-body34" scaleMahogany bodyEbony top5-piece maple/mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard42mm standard nutExtra-thin U-neck contour24 XJ fretsBlack nickel hardwareESP tunersESP BB-604 bridge with string-thru-bodyESP SB-4 (B&N) pickups with ESP ABQ-3 3-band active EQCase sold separately
You asked; ESP LTD delivered. With the popularity of guitars with more than the standard six strings on the rise, ESP released a slew of new guitars that fit your many-stringed needs! In the seven-string category, the new V-307 takes the popular V body shape and offers it in a powerful yet affordable 7-string version. The LTD V-307 includes pro features such as a mahogany body, maple neck, and a rosewood fingerboard. It also uses a combination of EMG 81-7 and EMG 707 pickups, an incredible duo for hi gain and monster sustain. With killer looks and a seventh string, the V-307 is a perfect choice for players who want formidable low end in a familiar, sleek design.
- The V307 BLKS has a Mahogany Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge and LTD Tuners
- It has a Set-Thru Neck Construction and a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are active EMG 81-7(b) & EMG 707(n)
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone with a Toggle Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CVFF Sold Separately
The ESP EC-50 Electric Guitar is one of the best values in a serious, hard-rocking electric guitar. The EC-50 sports a pair of ESP LH-150 pickups that generate super sustained distortion. Maple neck with rosewood fretboard on a basswood body provides great resonance while the shorter 24-3/4" scale makes note bending a breeze.Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Bolt-on neck24-3/4" scaleBasswood bodyMaple neckRosewood fretboard42mm standard nutThin U neck contour24 extra-jumbo fretsESP LH-150 humbucking pickupsChrome hardwareESP tunersTune-O-Matic-style bridge with stopbar tailpiece
The ESP LTD TE-406 Electric Guitar is a sharp-looking guitar that combines traditional design with powerful pickups. It features a mahogany body with a bolt-on maple neck for excellent tone. The neck is super fast with its thin U profile and note-bending is a breeze on 22 extra-jumbo frets. Active EMG humbucking pickups offer up a wide range of tones. Black satin hardware includes an LTD fixed bridge and LTD tuners. Case sold separately.
- The TE406 BLKS has a Mahogany Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with an LTD Fixed Bridge and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 25.5" Scale with 22 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are active EMG 81(b) & EMG 60(n)
- The controls are Vol/Tone/3-Way Lever
- Hardshell Case Model: CSTFF Sold Separately
in Bass Guitars
Frank Bello from Anthrax approved this ESP LTD FB-4 Frank Bello Bass, probably because it's a seriously rockin' instrument. It plays fast and smooth, thanks to the ebony fretboard with 12" radius. And the tone is fat, punchy, and wide ranging. You've got two active EMG pickups, so you'll always enjoy low-noise performance and lots of headroom to rock out with. The PX pickup in the mid position gives you warm, vintage tones, while the JX pickup at the bridge gives you a more modern sound with plenty of midrange impact. Together, you've got awesome tone and precision playability in the ESP LTD FB-4 Frank Bello Bass.
- The Frank Bello Signature FB204 BLKS has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This bass comes equipped with an LTD DB-4 Bridge and LTD Vintage Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 34" Scale with 21 Extra Jumbo Frets and a "U" Neck Contour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed LDJ(b) & LDP(n) with an Active EQ
- The controls are Vol/Bal/ATB-1 Tone Boost
- Hardshell Case Model: CSURVBASSFF Sold Separately
The ESP LTD M-17 Electric Guitar is an exceptional value for someone looking to take on the joys and challenges of a 7-string guitar without spending too much. It has a basswood body and a strong bolt-on maple neck specifically shaped for 7-string comfort. The neck has a wide rosewood fingerboard with 22 XJ frets and a thin U back contour. Specially designed to capture a full range of frequencies and overtones, ESP LH-107 pickups are wired to a master Volume, Tone and a 5-way switch for rapid tone shaping. Chrome hardware, LTD tuners and a tune-o-matic bridge complete the rock checklist of features.
- Bolt-On Construction25.5" ScaleBasswood BodyMaple NeckRosewood Fingerboard48mm Standard NutThin U Neck Contour22 XJ FretsChrome HardwareLTD TunersTOM BridgeESP Designed LH-107 (B & N) PickupControls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 5-Way Switch
The EC-407 7-string with 25-1/2" scale has the classic single-cutaway maple top with a traditional mahogany body shape dressed up with top and back binding. The set maple neck has a rosewood fingerboard with 24 extra jumbo frets, and Thin U Neck contour. Active EMG-81-7 and 707 humbuckers give you plenty of power and low note definition. Black satin hardware and Grover tuners are pro refinements.
- The EC407 BLKS has a Mahogany Body and Maple Neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- It has a Set-Neck Construction and a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are active EMG 81-7(b) and EMG 707(n)
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone with a 3-way toggle switch