Showing 11-14 of 14 Results
The ESP LTD TE-406 Electric Guitar is a sharp-looking guitar that combines traditional design with powerful pickups. It features a mahogany body with a bolt-on maple neck for excellent tone. The neck is super fast with its thin U profile and note-bending is a breeze on 22 extra-jumbo frets. Active EMG humbucking pickups offer up a wide range of tones. Black satin hardware includes an LTD fixed bridge and LTD tuners. Case sold separately.
- The TE406 BLKS has a Mahogany Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with an LTD Fixed Bridge and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 25.5" Scale with 22 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are active EMG 81(b) & EMG 60(n)
- The controls are Vol/Tone/3-Way Lever
- Hardshell Case Model: CSTFF Sold Separately
in Bass Guitars
Frank Bello from Anthrax approved this ESP LTD FB-4 Frank Bello Bass, probably because it's a seriously rockin' instrument. It plays fast and smooth, thanks to the ebony fretboard with 12" radius. And the tone is fat, punchy, and wide ranging. You've got two active EMG pickups, so you'll always enjoy low-noise performance and lots of headroom to rock out with. The PX pickup in the mid position gives you warm, vintage tones, while the JX pickup at the bridge gives you a more modern sound with plenty of midrange impact. Together, you've got awesome tone and precision playability in the ESP LTD FB-4 Frank Bello Bass.
- The Frank Bello Signature FB204 BLKS has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This bass comes equipped with an LTD DB-4 Bridge and LTD Vintage Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 34" Scale with 21 Extra Jumbo Frets and a "U" Neck Contour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed LDJ(b) & LDP(n) with an Active EQ
- The controls are Vol/Bal/ATB-1 Tone Boost
- Hardshell Case Model: CSURVBASSFF Sold Separately
The ESP LTD M-17 Electric Guitar is an exceptional value for someone looking to take on the joys and challenges of a 7-string guitar without spending too much. It has a basswood body and a strong bolt-on maple neck specifically shaped for 7-string comfort. The neck has a wide rosewood fingerboard with 22 XJ frets and a thin U back contour. Specially designed to capture a full range of frequencies and overtones, ESP LH-107 pickups are wired to a master Volume, Tone and a 5-way switch for rapid tone shaping. Chrome hardware, LTD tuners and a tune-o-matic bridge complete the rock checklist of features.
- Bolt-On Construction25.5" ScaleBasswood BodyMaple NeckRosewood Fingerboard48mm Standard NutThin U Neck Contour22 XJ FretsChrome HardwareLTD TunersTOM BridgeESP Designed LH-107 (B & N) PickupControls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 5-Way Switch
The EC-407 7-string with 25-1/2" scale has the classic single-cutaway maple top with a traditional mahogany body shape dressed up with top and back binding. The set maple neck has a rosewood fingerboard with 24 extra jumbo frets, and Thin U Neck contour. Active EMG-81-7 and 707 humbuckers give you plenty of power and low note definition. Black satin hardware and Grover tuners are pro refinements.
- The EC407 BLKS has a Mahogany Body and Maple Neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- It has a Set-Neck Construction and a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are active EMG 81-7(b) and EMG 707(n)
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone with a 3-way toggle switch