Showing 1-10 of 17 Results
This sculpted single-cutaway basswood axe is ready for action. A set of LH-100 pickups provide sonic firepower via 3-way toggle while the tune-o-matic-style bridge with stopbar tailpiece keeps you locked in tune. The bolt-on maple neck with a thin, U-shaped profile plays fast and the 24-3/4" scale rosewood fretboard makes note-bending easier.
- Construction: Bolt-On-NeckScale: 24.75"Body: BasswoodNeck: MapleFingerboard: RosewoodFingerboard Radius: 350mmNut Width: 42mmNut Type: MoldedNeck Contour: Thin UFrets/Type: 24 XJHardware Color: ChromeStrap Button: StandardTuners: LTDBridge: TOM Bridge & TailpieceNeck PU: ESP Designed LH-100NBridge PU: ESP Designed LH-100BElectronics: PassiveElectronics Layout: Vol/Vol/Tone/Toggle SwitchCase sold separately
The ESP LTD M-17 Electric Guitar is an exceptional value for someone looking to take on the joys and challenges of a 7-string guitar without spending too much. It has a basswood body and a strong bolt-on maple neck specifically shaped for 7-string comfort. The neck has a wide rosewood fingerboard with 22 XJ frets and a thin U back contour. Specially designed to capture a full range of frequencies and overtones, ESP LH-107 pickups are wired to a master Volume, Tone and a 5-way switch for rapid tone shaping. Chrome hardware, LTD tuners and a tune-o-matic bridge complete the rock checklist of features.
- Bolt-On Construction25.5" ScaleBasswood BodyMaple NeckRosewood Fingerboard48mm Standard NutThin U Neck Contour22 XJ FretsChrome HardwareLTD TunersTOM BridgeESP Designed LH-107 (B & N) PickupControls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 5-Way Switch
The ESP EC-50 Electric Guitar is one of the best values in a serious, hard-rocking electric guitar. The EC-50 sports a pair of ESP LH-150 pickups that generate super sustained distortion. Maple neck with rosewood fretboard on a basswood body provides great resonance while the shorter 24-3/4" scale makes note bending a breeze.Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Bolt-on neck24-3/4" scaleBasswood bodyMaple neckRosewood fretboard42mm standard nutThin U neck contour24 extra-jumbo fretsESP LH-150 humbucking pickupsChrome hardwareESP tunersTune-O-Matic-style bridge with stopbar tailpiece
Updated for 2017, the LTD EC-256 takes many of the coolest aspects of our higher-end EC Series models, and offers them to you in a super-affordable guitar that's ready to rock. A classic shape that's excellent for all musical styles and genres, the EC-256 looks amazing in either Black Satin or Snow White finishes, and has multiple binding on the body and headstock like you expect from high-quality guitars. Playing the EC-256 is also a dream come true, with set-neck construction for fast and easy access to the highest frets. The EC-256 also features a mahogany body, a comfortable three-piece thin U-shaped mahogany neck, a rosewood fingerboard with flag inlays and 22 extra-jumbo frets, and great-sounding ESP Designed LH-150 pickups.
- Mahogany Body, Maple Neck, Set-Neck Construction
- Rosewood Fingerboard, TOM Bridge & tailpiece, 42mm Nut Width
- 24.75" Scale, 22 XJ Frets, Vol/Vol/Tone(P/P)/Toggle Switch
- Passive ESP Designed LH-150 Pickups
- LTD Tuners, Chrome Hardware
The ESP LTD D6 6-string Bass Guitar is a fantastic neck-thru-body bass with powerful 3-band EQ and a fast-playing neck. The D6 sounds as incredible as it looks. The body is made of merbau, a superb, if often overlooked tonewood. The neck is 5-piece maple and mahogany, and the 24-fret fingerboard is made of rosewood. The D6 has a 34-inch scale length, which is great for players who are not used to the 35-inch scale often found on 6-string basses. The ESP LTD D6 is a great buy and AMS Easy Monthly Payments make it so easy to own - today!
- The D-6NS has a Merbau Body with a 5Pc Mahogany&Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This bass comes equipped with an LTD DB-606 w/ String-Thru-Body Bridge and Grover Tuners
- It has a Neck-Thru Body Construction with a 34" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed SB-6B(b) & SB-6N(n) with an active EQ
- The controls are Vol/Bal/ABQ-3 3-Band EQ
- Hardshell Case Model: CB6BASSFF Sold Separately
Frank Bello from Anthrax approved this ESP LTD FB-4 Frank Bello Bass, probably because it's a seriously rockin' instrument. It plays fast and smooth, thanks to the ebony fretboard with 12" radius. And the tone is fat, punchy, and wide ranging. You've got two active EMG pickups, so you'll always enjoy low-noise performance and lots of headroom to rock out with. The PX pickup in the mid position gives you warm, vintage tones, while the JX pickup at the bridge gives you a more modern sound with plenty of midrange impact. Together, you've got awesome tone and precision playability in the ESP LTD FB-4 Frank Bello Bass.
- The Frank Bello Signature FB204 BLKS has a Basswood Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This bass comes equipped with an LTD DB-4 Bridge and LTD Vintage Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 34" Scale with 21 Extra Jumbo Frets and a "U" Neck Contour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed LDJ(b) & LDP(n) with an Active EQ
- The controls are Vol/Bal/ATB-1 Tone Boost
- Hardshell Case Model: CSURVBASSFF Sold Separately
The ESP LTD B-205SM 5-String Electric Bass Guitar has a bright-sounding ash body with a beautiful spalted maple top. Featuring string-thru design and active electronics, this bass has sound features that will inspire you.Built with 5-piece maple for maximum stability, the bolt-on neck is set deep into the body for a winning combination of snap and sustain. The Thin U Neck Contour gives your fingers optimum access to the full scale of the 24-fret neck.The LTD B-205SM has 5 controls for dialing in just the right sound for the song. A balance control allows you to blend the output of the 2 pickups full neck, full bridge, or anywhere in between. Separate bass, mid, and treble boost/cut controls enable further tone tweaking of your blend setting. A master volume completes the electronics section.
- The B205SM NS has an Ash Body with a Spalted Maple Top
- 5Pc Maple&Rosewood and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This bass comes equipped with an LTD BB-605 w/ String-Thru-Body Bridge and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 34" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and an Extra Thin-U Neck Countour
- The pickups are passive ESP Designed SB-5B(b) & SB-5N(n) with an Active EQ
- The controls are Vol/Bal/ABQ-3 3-Band EQ
- Hardshell Case Model: CBBASSFF Sold Separately
The ESP EC-331FR offers a mahogany body with a set mahogany neck, 24.75" scale and 24 extra-jumbo frets on a rosewood fingerboard on a thin U neck. And a pair of ESP-designed ALH-200 (B) & (N) active pickups pushes spine-crushing tone down your signal path. A Floyd Rose tremolo bridge allows for all the dive bombs and squeals your brain can conjure, while LTD tuners keep everything cinched down and in-tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching leads.
- The EC331FR BLKS has a Mahogany Body and Neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Special Bridge and Locking Nut
- It has a Set-Neck Contruction and a 24.75" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are Active ESP Designed ALH-200 Set and comes standard with LTD Tuners
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone with a 3-way toggle switch
Keep the low end going with the ESP LTD B-4 electric bass guitar. You get a solid tonal foundation from this affordable bass with a ebony-topped mahogany body and a five-piece maple/mahogany neck, with neck-through construction to enhance your attack, richness, and sustain. And you've got incredible tone-shaping on the B-4, thanks to the active 3-band EQ and dual humbucking pickups. This bass lays the foundation for any type of music from rock to metal to R&B. So don't hesitate - get the ESP LTD B-4 electric bass for a powerful bass that plays like a dream.
- Neck-thru-body34" scaleMahogany bodyEbony top5-piece maple/mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard42mm standard nutExtra-thin U-neck contour24 XJ fretsBlack nickel hardwareESP tunersESP BB-604 bridge with string-thru-bodyESP SB-4 (B&N) pickups with ESP ABQ-3 3-band active EQCase sold separately
The ESP LTD TE-406 Electric Guitar is a sharp-looking guitar that combines traditional design with powerful pickups. It features a mahogany body with a bolt-on maple neck for excellent tone. The neck is super fast with its thin U profile and note-bending is a breeze on 22 extra-jumbo frets. Active EMG humbucking pickups offer up a wide range of tones. Black satin hardware includes an LTD fixed bridge and LTD tuners. Case sold separately.
- The TE406 BLKS has a Mahogany Body with a Maple Neck and a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with an LTD Fixed Bridge and LTD Tuners
- It has a Bolt-On Neck Construction and a 25.5" Scale with 22 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are active EMG 81(b) & EMG 60(n)
- The controls are Vol/Tone/3-Way Lever
- Hardshell Case Model: CSTFF Sold Separately